Horrific Injury at Stoke (Shawcross on Ramsey) {merged}

kevodevo said:
Shawcross epitomises the Stoke mentality- forget the ball just take both man and ball and sod what happens - it is rife thro the Stoke side - Fuller, Whelan, Sidibe Collins - this is Pulis at his worst they should be harshly punished- Shawcross cheated last Wednesday- yesterday he had his hand on the back of the shirt of any arse player near him - and Capello picks him for England - he and ferdinand will get on fine together- the cup is called the facup it certainly is when the FA are involved - absolutely disgraceful - Shitcross should be banned for as long as it takes for Ramsey to recover- end of

Totally agree. The quicker we see the back of Stoke City from the premiership, the better I'll like it. Wenger is right, it's time to offer the footballing teams of this world a bit more protection from evil, talentless half wits like Stoke.

Yeah - and no way was it a 50/50...he completely over ran the ball!

Fook me some people on here stickin up for it?!

supercity36 said:
if a arsenal player did that to a stoke player pulis would be on his high horse even higher than wenger.

Rory Delap broken leg against Sunderland:

His early demise cast a shadow over proceedings, but Stoke refused to blame Sunderland defender Robbie Elliott for his part in the 50-50 challenge alongside the dugouts.
City boss Tony Pulis, wearing the expression of a manager losing rather than winning, said: “It was an horrendous injury and we are absolutely devastated for the lad.
“The performance was smashing and some great things happened out there, but my thoughts and those of the team are with Rory.
“Two people have just gone in for a challenge. Elliott is a seasoned pro and would know Rory, so I’m sure the last thing he would want to do is break his leg.”

So basically you're talking horseshit and following the agenda. I love all this "Stoke are dirty cunts and need chucking out of the league" when you've got Vieira who's been tackling like that and much worse all throughout his career and it was only a few weeks back that Gallas took out that Bolton player in another tackle that was much worse. Add in Fabregas' tackles in yesterdays game aswell and try and look at it with some balance. If Stoke and Pulis are a bunch of violent thugs then go and find me the massive list of long injuries that we must leave in our wake as i'm certainly not aware of them. It's only in this last few years that Wenger has decided to fill his team with midgets but before then he had more than his fair share of hard men and had the worst disciplinary record in the football league. Some people have such short memories it's unbelievable.

MickyBenno81 said:
Yeah - and no way was it a 50/50...he completely over ran the ball!

Fook me some people on here stickin up for it?!
Have a look again my friend with out the I hate Stoke glasses on

Pam said:
Stoke ming. Even Stoke fans know that.

I don't even know what that means but having read some of your comments on this thread i think trying to have an intelligent conversation with you is asking too much anyway so i won't lose any sleep over it.

No intention to hurt whatsoever.

Some of you think that any tackle that is made by a non-City player must have violent intention.

Get off the guys back.

Cheltblue said:
No intention to hurt whatsoever.

Some of you think that any tackle that is made by a non-City player must have violent intention.
Get off the guys back.
LOL how do you work that out??

having had a sleep and thought about the challenge i dont think shawcross meant to snap ramsey's leg in half. but i do think he went in to hurt him. you dont throw yourself into a challenge like that in the middle of the pitch without trying to 'show them your there'.

he went in to win the ball but to take ramsey aswell to remind him that he is there and thats what you get if you come near me.

its all down to pulis because he makes them play with these horrible discusting tactics and it was only a matter of time before something like this happened to an opponent of whoever stoke were playing.

mcfc_die_hard said:
having had a sleep and thought about the challenge i dont think shawcross meant to snap ramsey's leg in half. but i do think he went in to hurt him. you dont throw yourself into a challenge like that in the middle of the pitch without trying to 'show them your there'.

he went in to win the ball but to take ramsey aswell to remind him that he is there and thats what you get if you come near me.

its all down to pulis because he makes them play with these horrible discusting tactics and it was only a matter of time before something like this happened to an opponent of whoever stoke were playing.

Spot on about Pulis. Evil little prick. He makes Golum look attractive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.