Horrific Injury at Stoke (Shawcross on Ramsey) {merged}

I couldn’t believe the timing of the Inclusion of Shawcross in the England Squad at that precise moment in time to be honest. Ramsey’s world had just been devastated football wise by a Shawcross act of thuggery,its there for all the world to see. He had been shown Red, by an FA Official, who had a perfect view of the incident. And The England Manager Capello announces the lads place in the squad a few hours later. Disgraceful messages going out to the kids who play at weekends. IMO.

jamiegrimble said:
I couldn’t believe the timing of the Inclusion of Shawcross in the England Squad at that precise moment in time to be honest. Ramsey’s world had just been devastated football wise by a Shawcross act of thuggery,its there for all the world to see. He had been shown Red, by an FA Official, who had a perfect view of the incident. And The England Manager Capello announces the lads place in the squad a few hours later. Disgraceful messages going out to the kids who play at weekends. IMO.
Let me correct you.......the ref sent shawcross off because of the extent of ramseys injury and not the "thuggery" of the tackle as you put it. It was a 50 50 challenge and it could have been shawcrosses world that was devastated has it been another day. No intent, no malice so end of!! Oh and ryan is in the england squad because he deserves to be!! To deprive him of that would be criminal!!!

Shafter said:
jamiegrimble said:
Let me correct you.......the ref sent shawcross off because of the extent of ramseys injury and not the "thuggery" of the tackle as you put it. It was a 50 50 challenge and it could have been shawcrosses world that was devastated has it been another day. No intent, no malice so end of!! Oh and ryan is in the england squad because he deserves to be!! To deprive him of that would be criminal!!!

knew you would be back.

and as for the ref. if he sent shawcross off for the injury and not the tackle then he needs to pack the game in seriously.

maybe shawcross never went in to snap the guys leg in half but it was only a matter of time a stoke player did this to somebody because the way pulis tells his team to play.

Shafter said:
jamiegrimble said:
Not having any of that waffle pal. He done Ramsey. No question in my mind no matter what way you dress it up.Red Card says everything.

he's a great lad. never done jeffers, never done adebayor, never done ramsey. never got a player sent off. like i said great lad ;)

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
If you look at the picture in today's Sun you can clearly see that the leg is broken before the tackle is made
Clearly it wasnt look at the pick up the page above your comment. And also a two footed challege of the ground and over the ball

I feel for ramsey everything seems to be on shawcross side its a joke

And if this was to happen to rooney every one and the papers would be going mad at shawcross its a joke

mikeyboy said:
he's a great lad. never done jeffers, never done adebayor, never done ramsey. never got a player sent off. like i said great lad ;)
He deffo got Ade sent off,havent seen the Jeffers one but he was only a fraction late on ramsey and was unlucky to hurt him.Can you act that upset if you went to do a player?Good luck to the lad with england but not at the expense of lescott
I hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.