horrific presents

eshiers1 said:
just been opening presents with my parents sister and sister

we all received absolute crap from my auntie!

i got a 'frosty the snowman' blanket (wtf i'm 24)

my sister got something to help her do sit ups

and my parents got a dvd of a fireplace (seriously)

i dont understand why you'd give your family things like that, all seems so random and not thought out!

i hope you all receive something a little more thoughtful from your aunts and uncles this year!!

I'm especially proud of my family because they've put a lot of time and thought into the presents they've bought and some have been real humdingers.

I got 3 paint sets just because I said once I enjoyed art. Anyone would think I was Pablo Picasso looking at my presents.

Also got the standard stuff like PJ's which I will probably never use. Still got some Flintstones PJ's which I haven't opened that I got last year...

eshiers1 said:
and my parents got a dvd of a fireplace (seriously)

i dont understand why you'd give your family things like that, all seems so random and not thought out!

i hope you all receive something a little more thoughtful from your aunts and uncles this year!!

What are you complaining about? If it was me, I'd be stoked.

simonk said:
socks, pajama bottoms, a book and an ear/nasal hair trimmer - no bullshit

I can only assume you're not yet 40 simon because if so you'd be thankfull of the trimmers. When 40 is reached your ear and nasal hairs take on a whole new life which mainly includes sprouting to lenghts of around 3 inches overnight and having the feel of wire rather than hair.

shootmeifipost10k said:
simonk said:
socks, pajama bottoms, a book and an ear/nasal hair trimmer - no bullshit

I can only assume you're not yet 40 simon because if so you'd be thankfull of the trimmers. When 40 is reached your ear and nasal hairs take on a whole new life which mainly includes sprouting to lenghts of around 3 inches overnight and having the feel of wire rather than hair.

Im 43 and thought I had been dealing with this issue in private and to an acceptable standard, so this wasnt the surprise Id been hoping my present would bring.

One year my mother bought me an eye test and vouchers for a pair of glasses from Specsavers

For my 40th birthday she got me a trouser press wtf? it's still unopened in its box

last Christmas she got me a cork bathmat, it's curently covering a hole in the floorboards in the hallway

can't wait to see her Tuesday for this year's mad present!

i forgot to get a girlfriend a present one xmas and she came round to my house with her mate (only been going out for a week or two) so we were not at the 'buying presents' stage. She bought me a big pack of 'reisens' chocolate chews which i love. she said ''have you got me anything?, it doesnt matter if you haven't.'' I said ''course i have'' I ran upstairs and came back and gave her about £2.50 in two's and ones from my spare change bottle, i couldnt think of anything else to do. She had all the money in her hands and i saw a quid, so i took it out aswell. Needless to say, she didnt speak to me after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.