horrific presents

An Emerdale farm fkin cookbook off me mam, Zac fkin Dingle hotpot ffs, i cant stand them shite soaps either, come on Mam ffs, youve known me for 40 fkin years and not once, not fkin once have i EVERwatched one of these mind numbing pathetic fkin waste of space soaps, sort it out ffs or THAT home may not be far away:(

Imagine a little lad, waiting for Santa to deliver his first City shirt. Must have been about 5 years old. Christmas morning feeling all the pressies, chucking them until I could tell which one held the all important golden fleece. Tore off the paper and found I was holding an Everton shirt.
Mam says "Well its blue isn't it ? "
Santa got the shits the next xmas with what I put in his mince pie. Funny though ,my dad got the same bug as well.

Old one...........................Got an empty box one xmas. Dad said it was an action man deserter.

eshiers1 said:
just been opening presents with my parents sister and sister

we all received absolute crap from my auntie!

i got a 'frosty the snowman' blanket (wtf i'm 24)

my sister got something to help her do sit ups

and my parents got a dvd of a fireplace (seriously)

i dont understand why you'd give your family things like that, all seems so random and not thought out!

i hope you all receive something a little more thoughtful from your aunts and uncles this year!!

Link: <a class="postlink" href="htt...ay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SNUGGLE-T ... 0705306459</a>
looks like someone else got an unwanted blanket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.