Hospitality for QPR

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
pmsl - glad I agreed to disagree ha ha ha ha

-- Sun May 06, 2012 10:43 pm --

OP you could take me with you and that way all the suits could stare at me as I would be fucking bouncing all game :)

Trust me, if I could I would take a fellow blue with me. Only got hold of this solitary ticket though. Stupid bastards buying them and selling on for thrice the price. Was real lucky to get hold of this one.

I have executive tickets also (50th on that day ) meal, parking and refreshments thrown in. Organised by my better half - yes she is perfect, last years present was to see Roger Waters gig...... I am the luckiest man alive and yes I have been drinking and celebrating a bit too much today.
Ps I live in Newcastle and they all wanted me to say that they were not too gloomy as they want us to win the title, not United (they would just love it, really love it!)

Hart of the matter said:
I have executive tickets also (50th on that day ) meal, parking and refreshments thrown in. Organised by my better half - yes she is perfect, last years present was to see Roger Waters gig...... I am the luckiest man alive and yes I have been drinking and celebrating a bit too much today.
Ps I live in Newcastle and they all wanted me to say that they were not too gloomy as they want us to win the title, not United (they would just love it, really love it!)

Maybe we'll bump into each other. Where you seated?

Tangent said:
Rite, so I'm to be seated at the executive seats for the game against QPR and figured I'd ask out you fellow blues of your experiences you've had with hospitality at City?

What's the atmosphere like - are you even allowed to cheer without some suities give you strange looks? I'd imagine the atmosphere within the whole stadium to be of the better, considering our position, but you never know.

Also, how harsh is the club on people actually following the dress codes? I mean, showing your colours in the last game, when we have the chance of clinching it surely must be allowed?

Depends where you go - been to most of the hospitality at City did the board room a few times most recent being against Newcastle at home

You can show your colours, most of the City fans do although there are dress codes for that WILL be enforced. I always wear a shirt and tie for most (never seen anyone thrown out of the boardroom for not being dressed properely but then again most of the blokes wear shirt and tie so why would they) but most City fans wear at least a scarf

Atmospere varies to be honest obviously its mixed so hurling complete and total abuse calling the referee a **** etc may be an issue

Enjoy it i have been to an awful lot of hospitality and City is amongst the best if the THE best (Not been to Le Arse hence my comment about City being one the best)

dctid said:
Depends where you go - been to most of the hospitality at City did the board room a few times most recent being against Newcastle at home

You can show your colours, most of the City fans do although there are dress codes for that WILL be enforced. I always wear a shirt and tie for most (never seen anyone thrown out of the boardroom for not being dressed properely but then again most of the blokes wear shirt and tie so why would they) but most City fans wear at least a scarf

Atmospere varies to be honest obviously its mixed so hurling complete and total abuse calling the referee a **** etc may be an issue

Enjoy it i have been to an awful lot of hospitality and City is amongst the best if the THE best (Not been to Le Arse hence my comment about City being one the best)

I'm not at the boardroom, that's all I know so far. Reading up on the OS (<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Hospitality" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Hospitality</a>) it does say:

Citizens: Smart casual, no sportswear or trainers. No away colours.
Mancunian: Smart casual, no sportswear, no jeans or trainers. No away colours.
Legends: Smart casual, no sportswear or trainers. No away colours.

Surely just wearing jeans and a Cityshirt or a normal, smart buttoned shirt would be allowed in the Citizens and Legends?

Mancunian used to let you in with jeans and trainers but seem to have clamped down this year - my mate actually had to nip over to Asda to get his kids some trousers as they were wearing jeans)

Atmosphere is a bit stifled but I'm sure people will be up for it next week

As a pressie my wife gave me hospitality (oo er Missus) in the Citizens Suite for Wigan last year it was a great day and well worth the money. As luck would have it I was 50 in December and my work colleagues gave me the choice of matches with hospitality in Legends. I chose the QPR game - RESULT!!!!!!

COYB!!

Tangent said:
Hart of the matter said:

Maybe we'll bump into each other. Where you seated?
Legends pre and post match..... Seating is a secret as she has kept the arrangements to herself.

Tangent said:
dctid said:

I'm not at the boardroom, that's all I know so far. Reading up on the OS (<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Hospitality" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Hospitality</a>) it does say:

Citizens: Smart casual, no sportswear or trainers. No away colours.
Mancunian: Smart casual, no sportswear, no jeans or trainers. No away colours.
Legends: Smart casual, no sportswear or trainers. No away colours.

Surely just wearing jeans and a Cityshirt or a normal, smart buttoned shirt would be allowed in the Citizens and Legends?

Yup you will have no probs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.