Hospitality for QPR

Hart of the matter said:
I have executive tickets also (50th on that day ) meal, parking and refreshments thrown in. Organised by my better half - yes she is perfect, last years present was to see Roger Waters gig...... I am the luckiest man alive and yes I have been drinking and celebrating a bit too much today.
Ps I live in Newcastle and they all wanted me to say that they were not too gloomy as they want us to win the title, not United (they would just love it, really love it!)

50th eh ?

Well if i take you age and x that by hassle caused by supporting us and divide that by success (thus far) i should be right in that you will be dead by Friday.
Sooooooooooo what plans do you have for said tickets should the innevitable happen innevitably :p

TCIB said:
Hart of the matter said:
I have executive tickets also (50th on that day ) meal, parking and refreshments thrown in. Organised by my better half - yes she is perfect, last years present was to see Roger Waters gig...... I am the luckiest man alive and yes I have been drinking and celebrating a bit too much today.
Ps I live in Newcastle and they all wanted me to say that they were not too gloomy as they want us to win the title, not United (they would just love it, really love it!)

50th eh ?

Well if i take you age and x that by hassle caused by supporting us and divide that by success (thus far) i should be right in that you will be dead by Friday.
Sooooooooooo what plans do you have for said tickets should the innevitable happen innevitably :p

don!t fkn joke about it mate...... The thought has crossed my mind..... Just too young to remember last title, just about remember FA cup win, so I am bound to worry that after the last few games when I could actually feel my heart pounding that I might not make it for the moment we have all dreamed off ......

Should this happen, tickets will go to highest bidder so that my partner can afford a season ticket for both her and her new fella, who ever it might eventually be. If he is a City fan then good luck to them both, if not then he will have City inflicted on him every other week ( Better than haunting the bugger me thinks)......

Hart of the matter said:
As I am in legends next week I was wandering who I might get to mingle with...... Anyone any ideas.....?
Me and my 2 lads who got me this as a 50th birthday gift.

Seems like a lot of people that will be on their 50th will be there in hospitality. Hope it is not an omen that the match will turn out to be a saga (did you see what I did there?)

---
I am here: <a class="postlink" href="http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tqdnpk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tqdnpk</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.