Hostage situation in Sydney

blue underpants said:
ob said:
blue underpants said:
The Trafford Centre was very quiet Yesterday Morning, was talking to a bloke sat waiting for his Wife as I was waiting for my Mrs outside Superdrug, he said he didn't want to be there and felt uneasy that the Trafford Centre was an obvious target, I told him that attitude was letting the bastards win, ''they have won already mate'' was his reply
Sobering thought

Not won in my eyes mate. I grew up in Northern Ireland in 70s, went shopping and cinema as normal in 70s and 80s having to go through checkpoint after checkpoint and security cordons on places like Royal Avenue. Was working in London for NHS time of 7/7 bombs and our hospital was put on alert to accept casualties. I now work at 2 of most well known buildings in England maybe even Europe as in Hampton Court Palace and Tower of London. If possible I will not stop going about my daily routine for any extremists or terrorist organisations because of a threat
Well put I agree with every word you say, terrorists will never 'win' in my eyes, whether they be Jihadis, IRA, or any other nutjobs, unfortunately the fighting spirit and gumption of the English as a nation has been slowly eroded since the end of WW2 through Liberal wet arsed thinking and propaganda
The average English person of Today are more concerned about missing X Factor, Corrie, Eastenders and the multitude of other mind numbing crap they put on TV nowadays either that or keeping up or being 'liked' on social media
God help this Country if we ever have to fight another World War as my Parents and Grandparents had to do, I truly despair for the upcoming generations

maybe it would be ok though, I mean with smart phones and the ITV/BBC player everybody could keep up before bedtime in the trenches

Bigga said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
I see Bigga is still on his jihad on this thread, how dare anyone say a bad word toward Islam or a Muslim. Looks like your converted daughters dogma is getting in to your own head.
A man walks in to a cafe with a gun and a machete and bag with supposed bomb, he is wearing headband which is worn by Muslim suicide bombers, he puts a significant Islamic flag in the window and rings radio station and says this is Isis jihad in Australia.....No Bigga this has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism.

No doubt if this was a white man that walked in to a mosque and shot it up (he wouldn't even need to put a crucifix in window), then Bigga and his like would scream and wail about right wing extremists, racist groups and islamophobia rather than just a mentally ill unfortunate

What a Grand Dickhead.

Earlier on in the thread I said why don't they shoot the fooker. My daughter agreed with my summation.

We have a Muslim poster on the other thread you won't or don't understand or respect. On there, the poster has vilified those use his faith for violence, yet you STILL want to associate all Muslims with this nut job.

Who can get through to you? No one.

I'm going to put it another way, since you brought up race.

Since the KKK use their actions as a religious doctrine against Black or other races and think they are right, should I paint you with the same brush since they're White?

What is the difference?
Well I'm sure you are a dickhead my friend because you fail to read my posts, I never did I suggest all Muslims are murderous scum as I know too well they are not. My argument is people like you and many Muslims who try to distance Islam from what are clearly Islamic fundamental insprited atrocities. I never said we need to wipe the Islamic religion off the earth, what I've countless times stressed was well meaning moderate Muslims need to do more to stop the cunts speaking hatred in their mosques, win that battle and these atrocities will cease rather than throw your hands in the air and blame the west or one or two mentally ill folk.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Bigga said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Religion sweet FA to do with this anymore than Peter sutcliffe was a Protestant serial killer because he went to a c of e school and God told him to kill the victims.

A mental man whose life had gone to shit because of his own actions desperately wanting attention used religion as a poor excuse to justify his behaviour and criminality

100% mate, yet there are still one or two on here that fail to see it.
Fail to see what exactly? That this nutcase combined with a religion that tolerates extreme views led to him justifying his actions in his head?, as it does to all other weak minded people who go to sermons in supposedly holy places where they could be subjected to hate filled sermons to plant the seeds that many atrocities have grown from.
Once these easy influenced minds hear someone preach that Alah will look favorably on them if they maybe behead a non believer, or die in a suicide attack or rape a non Muslim woman as he has given for them to what they will to as long as she is non Muslim..well you get that shit happening, but in their minds it's justified.
You guys are the problem with our society as much as the fuckers that radicalise these minds as you will always jump on anyone who dares question this secretive fundamental cult that's grown like cancer out of control on the back of the Muslim religion. I guess though It's your duty as left wing apologist nuts

I'm with you mate.

Bigga, read Londonistan.

nimrod said:
blue underpants said:
ob said:
Not won in my eyes mate. I grew up in Northern Ireland in 70s, went shopping and cinema as normal in 70s and 80s having to go through checkpoint after checkpoint and security cordons on places like Royal Avenue. Was working in London for NHS time of 7/7 bombs and our hospital was put on alert to accept casualties. I now work at 2 of most well known buildings in England maybe even Europe as in Hampton Court Palace and Tower of London. If possible I will not stop going about my daily routine for any extremists or terrorist organisations because of a threat
Well put I agree with every word you say, terrorists will never 'win' in my eyes, whether they be Jihadis, IRA, or any other nutjobs, unfortunately the fighting spirit and gumption of the English as a nation has been slowly eroded since the end of WW2 through Liberal wet arsed thinking and propaganda
The average English person of Today are more concerned about missing X Factor, Corrie, Eastenders and the multitude of other mind numbing crap they put on TV nowadays either that or keeping up or being 'liked' on social media
God help this Country if we ever have to fight another World War as my Parents and Grandparents had to do, I truly despair for the upcoming generations

maybe it would be ok though, I mean with smart phones and the ITV/BBC player everybody could keep up before bedtime in the trenches

And perhaps also watching millionaires running around kicking a ball and cheering there name. Pathetic adults now days.

Bilboblue said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Bigga said:
100% mate, yet there are still one or two on here that fail to see it.
Fail to see what exactly? That this nutcase combined with a religion that tolerates extreme views led to him justifying his actions in his head?, as it does to all other weak minded people who go to sermons in supposedly holy places where they could be subjected to hate filled sermons to plant the seeds that many atrocities have grown from.
Once these easy influenced minds hear someone preach that Alah will look favorably on them if they maybe behead a non believer, or die in a suicide attack or rape a non Muslim woman as he has given for them to what they will to as long as she is non Muslim..well you get that shit happening, but in their minds it's justified.
You guys are the problem with our society as much as the fuckers that radicalise these minds as you will always jump on anyone who dares question this secretive fundamental cult that's grown like cancer out of control on the back of the Muslim religion. I guess though It's your duty as left wing apologist nuts

I'm with you mate.

Bigga, read Londonistan.

Don't have to read anything.

If a Christian kills or rapes someone and claims a higher voice told him to, would you blame Christianity or his madness?? If a Black person kills a White or any other denomination or vice versa and says they've had it all their lives would you blame the race or sex they're from or the fact they're a nut job? In any of these cases, people speak out or don't. It doesn't mean they support whatever's happened.

When was the last either of you went on a march condemning the action of someone or something?? I've attended anti-racism marches, what have you done?

Not all leaders of communities are brave, but some are. Those people are the potential targets of radicalism; literally their lives on the line. That's why you may see little of them speak out, but hopefully they will be encouraged by those that do.

Hearts and minds, not blanket hatred.

This ended up a bit close to home. The manager of the cafe who was killed was the partner of an old work colleague. He's such a lovely guy, it's desperate news.

Bigga said:
Bilboblue said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

I'm with you mate.

Bigga, read Londonistan.

If a Christian kills or rapes someone and claims a higher voice told him to, would you blame Christianity or his madness?? If a Black person kills a White or any other denomination or vice versa and says they've had it all their lives would you blame the race or sex they're from or the fact they're a nut job? In any of these cases, people speak out or don't. It doesn't mean they support whatever's happened.

When was the last either of you went on a march condemning the action of someone or something?? I've attended anti-racism marches, what have you done?

Not all leaders of communities are brave, but some are. Those people are the potential targets of radicalism; literally their lives on the line. That's why you may see little of them speak out, but hopefully they will be encouraged by those that do.

What if it's not one but 10?, 100?, 1000?, 10000?
What if they then recruit globally?
What if they then tell all those who believe in their interpretation of their religion to carry out atrocities wherever they can?
What if those people do carry out atrocities across the globe?

When does your nutjob become a cult? A global movement?

Bigga picture!

Gelsons Dad said:
Bigga said:
Bilboblue said:
I'm with you mate.

Bigga, read Londonistan.

What if they then tell all those who believe in their interpretation of their religion to carry out atrocities wherever they can?

Bigga picture!

For a smart guy, you're actually inaccurate with your POV.

I have personal insight of a friend involved directly with the FBI- Waco incident, years ago. Charismatic leader convinced people of his self styled message and formed his cult. Was my friend a nut job? No, not to me, but he was easily led. The 'leader' re-branded himself as some sort of prophet with a message and things went to sh*t as we know. So, let's say he amended verses from the Bible for his own gain... Is that Book to blame for that leader's warping of people's weak minds and therefore the blaming of the faith it was meant for...??

I don't understand your point.

Gelsons Dad said:
Bigga said:
Bilboblue said:
I'm with you mate.

Bigga, read Londonistan.

Bigga picture!

Agree.

Bigga seems a bit of an apologist to me.

Bilboblue said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Bigga said:

Bigga picture!

Agree.

Bigga seems a bit of an apologist to me.

Learn to read, you wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.