Hostels v Hotels

Threeinarow

Hostels all the way for me, and sometimes, the more run down and scruffy, the better. They're full of characters from all over the world, interesting people.

I used to stay in hotels a few years ago, and now I just see them as boring, no character, lonely places.

The only time I would use a hotel now is if I'd go all inclusive - which doesn't interest me at all anyway.

I would happily travel the world staying in hostels, no problem.

rickmcfc said:
Hotels, because i can afford them. Why anyone would want to share the same room with up to 15 other strangrs is beyond me.

It not always the case that it's 15. The most I've stayed in was 12.

You can soon become mates and end up going out on the lash together.

Only stayed in a hostel once for my stag do in Prague, got to the place early hours of morning smashed out of our heads after delay at Manchester airport, went to bed...woke up to find blood all over my pillow any way thought I had had a nose bleed but to my amazement I hadn't so didnt have a fucking clue who's the blood was probably the fucker who stayed in the cell I mean room before me....any way hotels all the way for me even though I haves stayed in some shit ones at least there clean to a point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.