Hostels v Hotels

Feed-The-Goat said:
Hotels for me mate.

Didn't you do a full year in different ones when you went Oz?

Hostels that is.

Hi mate. I hope you're well?

Yeah mate, I lived in one right in the centre of King Cross in Sydney for 3 months. It was mint, had a right laugh. One of the best parts was being approached by smacked up looking hookers as soon as you walked out the front door. :-/

I stayed in about 6 or 7 I think, but my favourite being the one above in Sydney, and 1 in Collingwood in Melbourne which was like a house, and then a run down little shack in Perth.

I met some brilliant people from all over the world and it opened up my mind soo much more.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why the fuck would i spend £800 travelling somewhere and then stay with 15 scruffy tramps

Each to their own.

Some people don't have £800 that easily. It doesn't make them a scruffy tramp does it. I hate cunts like you who think they are better than anyone else because they have a bit of money.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why the fuck would i spend £800 travelling somewhere and then stay with 15 scruffy tramps

Each to their own.

Some people don't have £800 that easily. It doesn't make them a scruffy tramp does it. I hate cunts like you who think they are better than anyone else because they have a bit of money.

See your first and only mistake is thinking i am being serious

And dont call me a **** you ****

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Each to their own.

Whatever, go and wipe your arse on your £50 note.....because you can. :-)

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Each to their own.

Whatever, go and wipe your arse on your £50 note.....because you can. :-)
£50 i wouldnt tarnish my arse with such a low value

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Each to their own.

You might not have been being serious but personally I found your argument compelling.

Hostels are quality. You meet more people, it's cheap and as long as you are a considerate shagger there's no hassle!

Went travelling around Europe a couple of summers ago and must of stayed in 20 different hostels along the way.

Stayed in a dorm room with 50 beds in it in Berlin and one with 30 in Prague (there was a fight at 4am one night when a group of lads came back from a night out and some other people were in their beds - good times!)

Hostel over hotel any day unless you're taking a girlfriend/wife on a romantic weekend obviously!

LHarper said:
Hostels are quality. You meet more people, it's cheap and as long as you are a considerate shagger there's no hassle!

Went travelling around Europe a couple of summers ago and must of stayed in 20 different hostels along the way.

Stayed in a dorm room with 50 beds in it in Berlin and one with 30 in Prague (there was a fight at 4am one night when a group of lads came back from a night out and some other people were in their beds - good times!)

Hostel over hotel any day unless you're taking a girlfriend/wife on a romantic weekend obviously!

Wahay! At last, someone who agrees! A 50 bed and 30 bed dorm! Fuckin hell, carnage, haha.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
LHarper said:

Wahay! At last, someone who agrees! A 50 bed and 30 bed dorm! Fuckin hell, carnage, haha.

Whatever floats your boat!

If they swapped the prices round so a hostel was as expensive as a hotel and a hotel as cheap as a hostel would you still choose a hostel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.