Hotels for the final

staying 2 brewers hotel in chipperfield, got family there so staying in hotel there, wife can drop me off sat at Chorley wood tube 5 miles away which is 8 stops from Wembley then she can scoot off and visit family just up the road, did the same last year and was perfect...

Crazy money. Looking at upwards of £250 for a couple of nights. Add the thick end of another couple of hundred for the flight, money for a lime cordial or two, and you're talking not far short of £450-500. And that's before the ticket, which I won't qualify for anyway. You're looking at £600 minimum, which I can't justify even for a cup final. I managed to get to last year's, that's good enough for me. I'll watch this one on the telly, from behind the sofa!

They are all taking the piss with what they are charging. I only wanted to get my head down before driving home. Not paying £200 for the privilege.
Begrudgingly opting for a coach trip for this one
Saturday nights in Central London are all expensive now and that’s on non cup final weekends. We are looking at a weekend in July at a Premier inn and it’s about £320.

The beauty of London is that you can get around easily on public transport with a 24/7 system. Try Canning Town or Stratford on the Jubilee line as it serves Wembley and also Bond Street for the West End.

....are too expensive. I like to do a couple of nights normally but even the cheap budget chains are coming in at almost £300 so it's a no from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.