Hotels for the final

The beauty of London is that you can get around easily on public transport with a 24/7 system. Try Canning Town or Stratford on the Jubilee line as it serves Wembley and also Bond Street for the West End.
The only beauty in London is fucking off out of it.

I’m sure you can find one or two things of interest. Big old place.
I go down there regular as part of union duties to head office.

It's not one of my favourite cities in the world. Like Paris it's feels like a giant bubble of anxiety with people rushing everywhere who kick off at the smallest of things. Such as missing a bus when the next fucker is 5 mins later.

Got into Ibis hotel Wembley… if anyone else staying there?

Have used that one many times although has looked a little run down recently. Good for the train to Wembley plus free parking.
Yeah it’s not the best but it’s convenient stayed there more or less every time since the Stoke final . We normally go to into Watford or Harrow on the Hill then on to Wembley When we first went there was an Irish boozer around the corner full of mad characters . It shut down years ago but think another bar has opened recently .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.