Houssem Aouar

I’m glad.

Rodri, Gundogan and Fernandinho in contention for the holding role.

De Bruyne, Foden and Bernardo in contention for the attacking mid role.

It’s the one are we are stacked in. Try to get Messi and Koulibaly and then a LB would finish our incomings nicely leaving us to sign a marquee midfielder next year when Fernandinho goes.

I’m glad.

It’s the one are we are stacked in. Try to get Messi and Koulibaly and then a LB would finish our incomings nicely leaving us to sign a marquee midfielder next year when Fernandinho goes.
I would normally agree but this season is so compact so will need a lot of players to rotate around. Also I believe Aouar is too good a talent to miss out on and whilst clubs are struggling financially it would benefit us to get him this year while no one else can

I’m glad.

Completely disagree with the stacked part. What happens if 1 of those attacking mids gets an injury or, like Bernardo last season, is completely off form? Before long Gundogan will be the main stay there.

Completely disagree with the stacked part. What happens if 1 of those attacking mids gets an injury or, like Bernardo last season, is completely off form? Before long Gundogan will be the main stay there.
Injury can happen to any player of any position at any time. That doesn't mean we just keep in signing olayers especially when there isn't any intention to sell.
Had we moved Fernandinho or Gundogan maybe signing would be justified but at the moment no

From what I can see any credible ITK information on this dates back to last summer - so a few people think we boxed it off then and will go back for him this summer but there’s been little if any credible sources that he’s a priority this year. I don’t think it’s gonna happen. Would prefer a CB a LB and some geezer from Argentina.

Yeah - that’s why I said the two outside of Messi, which is apparently our strategy for this summer according to people in the know.

Clearly one is a CB, with Koulibaly our main target.

If Aouar isn’t the second, then I’m intrigued to know who is.
No one else I believe, it's aCB and Messi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.