Houssem Aouar

Can't understand how we weren't in for him, massive mistake in my humble opinion, he was masterful for Lyon against us, exactly the sort of player we need, nevermind, we've still got Gundo.

I really feel like Aouar is a signing that we will massively regret not making in a few years if it's true we're not in for him.

He's absolutely brilliant. The more I watch him, the more he I'm convinced he's the player to replace David Silva.

I really feel like Aouar is a signing that we will massively regret not making in a few years if it's true we're not in for him.

He's absolutely brilliant. The more I watch him, the more he I'm convinced he's the player to replace David Silva.
Over the last few windows we have been utter dog shit and only have ourselves to blame when we win absolutely fuck all this season. Sign a left back and centre back ASAP!!!

We should go all out for him, both young and mature at the same time, a more controlling player like Dave as opposed to Foden and De Bruyne who are more direct, the €60m Lyon are demanding is not unreasonable.

agreed! Gundogan will be gone in two years max! Get Aouar in and spruce up the midfield!

Somehow I feel like we do want him but he prefers Arsenal as he will virtually start every game there as opposed to here with us where he will be rotated. He might feel like he’s still young and needs game time, meaning he could play a lot for the next 3-4 years and still move to a big club after that.

agreed! Gundogan will be gone in two years max! Get Aouar in and spruce up the midfield!
Think myself Luiz and maybe Doyle are being lined up to replace Gundogan / Fernandinhio. Even if not I don’t think Aouar is going to move to us don’t think we’ll bring anyone into midfield this summer.

Over the last few windows we have been utter dog shit and only have ourselves to blame when we win absolutely fuck all this season. Sign a left back and centre back ASAP!!!
Remain calm until the window closes. If there's venting to be done, that's when it should happen.

Very tidy and skilful player. Loves a nutmeg. If Arsenal get him, hope he has a stinker when he plays against City. However, he never had one in the matches played against Lyon.

Not sure if the player wants to come or if City want him. Ah well. We have Gundogan. Anything can happen as the window is still open but it’d be a shame not to bring him in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.