Houssem Aouar

Can we give Gundogan to Arsenal and get this guy for ourselves?

I really dont like Havertz/Werner to Chelsea, Thiago to Pool and this possible Arsenal signing. Its hard to see them flop, and most likely they improve them big time while the younger ones can be crucial players for them for years.
Probably what they felt like us getting Sterling, KDB etc.

I'm fine even if we wait another year but I seriously hope he does not go to Arsenal.

Given we’ve played lyon 3 times in the last 2 years and never beaten them, surely someone in the club has taken notice and we’ve had first hand experience of his quality.
To then not make moves for him (that we know of) and allow a rival (led by our coach during 2 of those games) to make moves instead, feels negligent.

Not thinking their best player improves ours shows the hierarchy (and Pep) see no reason we shouldn’t have beaten them, though we’re just carrying on as normal.
I really struggle with the lack of externally voiced displeasure over that Lyon loss last season, feels like its just been swept under the carpet and no lessons have been learnt.

Go and sign the player that knocked us out. He can be our pivot for years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.