Houssem Aouar

If we can sign Aouar as a DM, we would have enough high quality DM,S to play 2 every game which will protect our central defenders. That would possibly negate the need for a DC especially as Garcia is likely to stay for this season. Give Stones a run in the team and we may be able to spend a decent wedge on a Frontline ST as I fear Aguero may miss a lot of games this season. It makes sense to me. What are your thoughts.

From what I have seen he is not a DM. If he signed for us, I would have thought he would play on the left of Rodri or left hand side of the front three.

So nothing but a random unsubstantiated rumour that a club somewhere in Europe good enough to have qualified for the champions league might be considering a bid for a highly rated player. What insight!!

So nothing but a random unsubstantiated rumour that a club somewhere in Europe good enough to have qualified for the champions league might be considering a bid for a highly rated player. What insight!!
You missed that a club that's only in the EL is a possibility too. This journalism lark is easy, no wonder TH is in despair at the trade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.