Houssem Aouar

Pity we’re not in for him. Pep and KDB rate him and he’s played us 3 times and is unbeaten. He could well push Arsenal into the top 4.

Shame, looks a real talent. However we can't sign everyone.
Is this tongue in cheek???????????
We're 10 days from the end of, what many described as a 'pivotal' window.
We've signed Ake and a 'promising' young winger from Spain.
However we've lost David Silva and Sane and still not replaced Kompany.
We've got deficiencies at left back, CB and in midfield, which is very one paced (Aouar would have been a good acquisition in my opinion), never mind up front.
The squad needed 4/5 top additions this summer.
However we seemingly went into battle with a guy at Naopli, who we clearly can't work with and then took our eye off the ball when Messi started to speak.
So with the 10 days to go we're in exactly the same place we were on August 1st.
Pep's got the look of a man who is disillusioned, now whether that's a result of his personal life or professional life I don't know, but his squad will be challenged like never before with the number of games in a truncated season.

All saying €40-€45M for him, OL wanted more and hoped for a bidding war but oursleves and Juve haven't even enquired as they expected so they will settle for Arsenals offer.

He is a very good player. We have KDB, BS, PF, Fern, Rodri and IG in central midfield with Tommy Doyle looking like a classy addition. We surely have to recognise that we have quality running right through that. AS much as I would like him, something has to give.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.