Houssem Aouar

Can’t believe that Arsenal is getting him. He should aim so much higher. Way too good for them

They may well be priced out when it comes down paying what it will take to get him. He will have admirers in better options that the current Arsenal squad imo.

I certainly don't weant him to go there.

I really hope with the signing of Dias, we're back in for Aouar. Would make this a fairly positive window if we're able to pull it off, and would give us that midfield coverage which I think we're sacrificing in essentially swapping Silva for another CB...

Last edited:
I really hope with the signing of Dias, we're back in for Aour. Would make this a fairly positive window if we're able to pull it off, and would give us that midfield coverage which I think we're sacrificing in essentially swapping Silva for another CB...
Agree would be amazing
Can’t see it but aaour is the player we need in midfield
I think If Dias is sorted tomorrow there will definitely be one more surprise

Arsenal clearly negioating for him. Lyon want €60m and Arsenal don’t want to pay that.

We should just hijack the deal and pay the asking price instead of let him go to Arsenal and watch him become a £100m player after a season or two.

Arsenal clearly negioating for him. Lyon want €60m and Arsenal don’t want to pay that.

We should just hijack the deal and pay the asking price instead of let him go to Arsenal and watch him become a £100m player after a season or two.

Not sure how Arsenal have the audacity to bid for anyone after pleading poverty and making many of their staff redundant- I notice no one in the media has thought to ask them about their rank hypocrisy... football royalty my fucking arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.