Houssem Aouar

Reading some of the posts here... makes me realise just how positive Pep’s man management is... imagine how the other players and staff would feel if Gundo’s reward for an amazing season was to see him pushed out the door ! I’m not against bringing in Aouar but, it’s important we manage the squad with some humility and make informed and balanced decisions about who comes and goes.

Reading some of the posts here... makes me realise just how positive Pep’s man management is... imagine how the other players and staff would feel if Gundo’s reward for an amazing season was to see him pushed out the door ! I’m not against bringing in Aouar but, it’s important we manage the squad with some humility and make informed and balanced decisions about who comes and goes.
Yeah it's pretty daft to think we'd sell Gundo when he still has a lot to offer and pretty disrespectful. If we do bring someone in they would still need to learn the system anyway and more likely they'd be splitting time rotating.

Just like how we brought in Rodri, we didn't get rid of Dinho . As players get older, the game time just needs to be managed and they can rotate with the newer players. This is also part of the reason we can also say we have a strong bench. If Gundo goes and you bring in a replacement, what happens if they are out injured or need rest? You have less options.

How's Ryan Cherki doing this season?
He's doing reaaaaaally good. He is constantly progressing and it's funny you ask me that question because he scored 2 goals today and give one assist in the French Cup.

Ryan will be without a doubt a big big player . He is very young(he is 17) but i think he will really explose next year. I would love to see him at City in a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.