Houssem Aouar

I'm not itk, but I think this deal was sorted last season, he was heavily linked with arsenal, but his chairman mentioned something about a future deal, imo we sorted last season with the deal sorted for this season ,I haven't seen loads of him, but what I have seen v us he is a very good player, a perfect understudy for gundogan, as i say i know fuck all just my inkling
That's what I'm thinking in that he's a ready made Gundo replacement.

Would end up being great value at that price too.

I'm not itk, but I think this deal was sorted last season, he was heavily linked with arsenal, but his chairman mentioned something about a future deal, imo we sorted last season with the deal sorted for this season ,I haven't seen loads of him, but what I have seen v us he is a very good player, a perfect understudy for gundogan, as i say i know fuck all just my inkling
I hope your right!

Sign him up

Still would like a more athletic CM like Bissouma, Zakaria, Camavinga etc. But sometimes a deal just makes to much sense

Top top quality player, has a style that should suit Pep, right age profile, a ready made Gundogan repalcmeent and arguably available for half what he is actually worth

As I said, sometimes a deal seems too good to be true and you have to take advantage of it

No one here thinks maybe there's a reason his price has dropped so much in the last year? He has not had a good season, he is not even a starter at the moment for Lyon. I think there are better options

Stalled in the last 18 months tbh,should have left about 2 years ago. He's coming off a quite average season,and is one of them players who looks good on the eye with his technique,but isn't particularly excellent at any facet of the game and doesn't affect games,in any phase,enough for me.Aulas will look to sell but he isn't what we need,even at a discounted price.
Would rather a direct replacement for Ferna,if he leaves (an alternative to Rodri) and Grealish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.