Houssem Aouar

Tixki and the club having a laugh a Liverpool's expense by raising the price? Payback time for another of the hateful clubs.
While I would enjoy screwing those fuckers over I’m not sure we as a club act in that way although I wish we did sometimes might help stop a lot if the shit we have to put up with from them. Either way if I had a choice of either player I’d prefer Aouar he looks perfect for us from what I’ve seen.

While I would enjoy screwing those fuckers over I’m not sure we as a club act in that way although I wish we did sometimes might help stop a lot if the shit we have to put up with from them. Either way if I had a choice of either player I’d prefer Aouar he looks perfect for us from what I’ve seen.
As a club we did not act in that way but hopefully things have changed.

The hateful 8 and the euro "elite" tried to kill us and failed, now time to reap revenge.

As a club we did not act in that way but hopefully things have changed.

The hateful 8 and the euro "elite" tried to kill us and failed, now time to reap revenge.

Best way to reap ‘revenge‘ is to win trophies and be civil, both on and off the pitch. Stopping to their level is pointless, especially when you have to play them regularly and deal with them in transfer negotiations.

Anyway, Aouar is the kind of player and at the right age that should see us continue to challenge for trophies, and he is another level-headed team man.

Hardly surprising, not sure why the french outlet thinks that is newsworthy. We're both still involved in the same competition and actually play each other shortly.

An opening bid for a player of an opponent on the eve of us facing off against each other would be borderline immoral. G14 behavior, you might say.

Hardly surprising, not sure why the french outlet thinks that is newsworthy. We're both still involved in the same competition and actually play each other shortly.

An opening bid for a player of an opponent on the eve of us facing off against each other would be borderline immoral. G14 behavior, you might say.

Good point

Not just immoral but utterly pointless as I believe this deal is done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.