Houssem Aouar

I don't understand why we are not moving for this lad. Fernandinho isn't getting any younger and Gundoggan and Rodri can't play every game.

His fee is fair and his wage demands low apparently. We seen his quality. Sign him up.

If hes so good, then why there are not queue of clubs after him, especially if he has low wage demands and Lyon doesn't ask much?

Bayern or PSG especially could snap him up easily.

If hes so good, then why there are not queue of clubs after him, especially if he has low wage demands and Lyon doesn't ask much?

Bayern or PSG especially could snap him up easily.

I seem to remember that Pep spoke about him being a very good player following our games against Lyon in CL a couple of seasons ago.

Presumably that is where the Arteta interest stems from , and a number of posters on BM suggesting that he was a target for City.

I don't understand why we are not moving for this lad. Fernandinho isn't getting any younger and Gundoggan and Rodri can't play every game.

His fee is fair and his wage demands low apparently. We seen his quality. Sign him up.

Do you understand why other top clubs are not moving for him, e.g. Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Real...If he is really as good as many on here think, why no interest from big clubs apart from Arsenal (who are not even in the CL)? Wouldn't Liverpool rather sign Aouar than Thiago, given that the latter is much older?

We have also Bernardo, much more proven than Aouar, why not play him in midfield together with Rodri/Gundy and KDB?

We have also Foden who can star in midfield. Now that we have Torres, we may use Foden more often in midfield.

Do you understand why other top clubs are not moving for him, e.g. Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Real...If he is really as good as many on here think, why no interest from big clubs apart from Arsenal (who are not even in the CL)? Wouldn't Liverpool rather sign Aouar than Thiago, given that the latter is much older?

We have also Bernardo, much more proven that Aouar, why not play him in midfield together with Rodri/Gundy and KDB?

We have also Foden who can star in midfield. Now that we have Torres, we may use Foden more often in midfield.
How many other teams can afford to spend? Not many. And how many of those teams need a player in that position?

On Transfer Central they said PSG are interested. But would Lyon prefer a foreign sale, i would imagine so.

He is a very different type of player to Bernardo and I do see Pep using him as a CM. Although I always thought he would be David Silva's successor. The boys amazing and we look short in that position. Seems like a good move for me.

How many other teams can afford to spend? Not many. And how many of those teams need a player in that position?

On Transfer Central they said PSG are interested. But would Lyon prefer a foreign sale, i would imagine so.

He is a very different type of player to Bernardo and I do see Pep using him as a CM. Although I always thought he would be David Silva's successor. The boys amazing and we look short in that position. Seems like a good move for me.

Fair enough, I doubt we see him as a world class talent though. If a top top player is available for 50m, you find money and get him.

Maybe the emergence of Doyle and Palmer makes expensive midfield signings a bit pointless? Doyle and Palmer signed new contracts this summer, we want to give them a chance? Nmecha is also training with the first team.

Our options in midfield: Rodri, Gundy, Ferna, KDB, Bernardo, Foden, Doyle, Palmer. That's 6 experienced players and 2 talented youngsters. Add to them Ake who can play at DM as well. We seem to have enough quantity and quality in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.