How about a Yank?

The kid who scored for them in the friendly against Argentina looks promising. But then, so did Freddy Adu.

LoveCity said:
The kid who scored for them in the friendly against Argentina looks promising. But then, so did Freddy Adu.

Freddy Adu looked promising for a 14 year old. But by the time he was 17, it was clear that he was sh**. Whenever the lights actually were on him, he would disappear. Some people just can't cope with the pressure. Juan Agudelo however, looks nice already. Great skill, confident. Similar to the little bean from that little club outside of town.

FantasyIreland said:
Clint Dempsey would be a very good squad player.
Too bad he's a massive cnut. Didn't he try to fight one of our players last time we played fulham?

Addam iz pro said:
FantasyIreland said:
Too bad he's a massive cnut. Didn't he try to fight one of our players last time we played fulham?

De Jong if i remember right, but Kompany came over and got in his face. Dempsey is decent but as an American citizen, yet a blue, I would not want him. His attitude stinks sometimes. He will go missing for the NT as well. If we got anyone as a squad player I would take Steven Cherundolo from Hannover. One of the best teams in the Bundesliga this year and captained the side numerous times. Would be great backup for Richards and Zab.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Addam iz pro said:
FantasyIreland said:

De Jong if i remember right, but Kompany came over and got in his face. Dempsey is decent but as an American citizen, yet a blue, I would not want him. His attitude stinks sometimes. He will go missing for the NT as well. If we got anyone as a squad player I would take Steven Cherundolo from Hannover. One of the best teams in the Bundesliga this year and captained the side numerous times. Would be great backup for Richards and Zab.
Don't think he'd leave Hannover, he's been there forever. And he's getting on a bit now. But Agudelo looks like he could be pretty good, he might be worth a chance.

And speaking of yanks, anybody know how Altidore is doing these days?

The only two with enough quality to belong to this squad are Donovan and Dempsey. Both are old, though.

Remind me which country won the USA - England group at the World Cup? If they are all crap what does that say about England?

Footyblue said:
Remind me which country won the USA - England group at the World Cup? If they are all crap what does that say about England?
they're crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.