How are we all feeling about today’s game?

I`ve been less nervous this season, although, we have drawn and lost a few I cant think of a game where the opposition looked the better side.
Palace were better than us at our place. West Ham were better than us last week.

Confident today. Suprised there hasn’t been more of a stevie G can win the title live in with the media

It’s funny… all week, the dread scenarios in my head, where villa score a late equaliser, I’ve not yet once considered the one where wolves get a late equaliser… we are programmed to believe dread is a one way street..

cmon city

Confident today. Suprised there hasn’t been more of a stevie G can win the title live in with the media
Not sure if you're fishing, but slippy stripping off from the bench to beat us with a Madonna dribble is the second article on the BBC, after a generic 'Prem final day today' article.

Not fishing. To be fair I’ve only really had sky sports news on this week so must have missed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.