How are we all feeling about today’s game?

I feel a quiet air of confidence ...

... which will of course instantly evaporate if Villa catch us on the break & score.

Would like to be 4-0 up at half time then Sky can go back to Klanfield and witness the look of resignation on the scouse vermin's faces , and we can give a few rendiitions of Raheem Sterling is top of the league and the remind Slippy G that he slipped on his arse , if only Carling made season last days :)
But we all know we have to go through the ringer ,its the City way , so expecting trauma , disbelief and pure ecstacy in that order

Panning to crying little scouse kiddies, fucking hope so

I’ve been shitting myself since mahrez missed the pen at West Ham, this should be a procession and an easy on the heart day but we don’t roll like that unfortunately..
I just hope the lads concentrate and don’t rush today, I believe we will win but that doesn’t stop me feeling sick today ….
The nerves and sickness are magnified tenfold as it’s the dippers who will benefit if we fuck up..
The only good part is when we do prevail the moment is that much sweeter …

COME ON CITY….!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.