How are we feeling about renewals

There are many of us (including no doubt your goodself) who easily recall the days when things didn't go out way on a weekly basis. That was all part of being a Blue. We need to get back that mentality - "we never win at home & we never win away" etc etc.
Now us the time to stick together, fellow Blues, not sack it off. Things have been far, far worse than now.

Exactly, we’re on course to finish 2nd and have the chance to win 3 cups, including the big one in the CL. If you said that a decade ago, at the turn of 2010, we’d have snapped your hand off.

I don’t begrudge those who cannot afford it/have other commitments, as life is bigger than football but those that are spitting their dummies out because of us not winning the league 3 years running, well they can go and support someone else.

Of course there have been VAR decisions against us but even with them, we’d still be 10 points behind, or close to that.

Even if there is a conspiracy to stop us, why give into it?

The enemy wants you to give up.

Last edited:
I paid £350 for my season ticket in the 2006/07 season when I was in the North Stand lower tier which I was booted out off (infamous Family Stand) at the end of the 2009/10 season.

My new seat for season 2010/11 in the South Stand level 2 (block 211) cost me £370. The next season I became a pensioner and paid £270 for a Platinum season card.

I dropped Platinum for the 2015/16 season and my season ticket then cost me £310.

This season I am paying £340, the most I have ever paid was in the 2008/09 season when it cost me £388 - I have no complaints whatsoever.

Last edited:
I paid £350 for my season ticket in the 2006/07 season when I was in the North Stand lower tier which I was booted out off (infamous Family Stand) at the end of the 2009/10 season.

My new seat for season 2010/11 in the South Stand level 2 (block 211) cost me £370. The next season I became a pensioner and paid £270 for a Platinum season card.

I dropped Platinum for the 2015/16 season and my season ticket then cost me £310.

This season I am paying £340 - I have no complaints whatsoever.
Mate, you're not helping. My ticket has gone from £450 to £800 in the last 10 years (£550 to £1300 when factoring in paying for a kid, then teen, then young adult).

Still gonna pay it, though.

Spot on. Perfect reply to another miserable bluemooner posting negative comments. We have right now one of the best football teams in the world to support. Once our defence is sorted in the summer next season should be a brilliant one.
If I may add, a legal not illegal interpretation of VAR will also help.

I know for a fact this little fella never renewed....

2582.jpg

Would tourists have been there when we couldn’t buy a goal at home under Pearce or there were two relegations in three seasons? We all know the answer to that one.

I don’t blame people for feeling jaded and indifferent despite the success on the pitch. I made my decision to retire after the FA Cup Final v Watford and I don’t regret it.

I will renew out of siege mentality, because I've had it that long and having gone through the wringer with many others in the 80s and 90s, I know I'd miss it massively and be gutted if I did.

I only go home games, not in any cup scheme, as I only really enjoy the League matches. Nothing beats winning the League for me and the Chumps League comes bottom of my list of trophies to win each year; I will watch City play anywhere, but I genuinely hate it; it means nothing to me.

Mainly though, at the moment, we have the finest manager in the world, with some incredible players, playing world class footie.

For me though, next year, I am really intrigued to see if Pep can add another string to his bow (in my eyes anyway) and "rebuild".

Can he effectively replace Silva, Fernandinho, Sergio? Will he strengthen at the back? Will he sign us a Kompany-esque leader, both on and off the pitch?

All questions, I'm excited to find out about next year.

I will renew out of siege mentality, because I've had it that long and having gone through the wringer with many others in the 80s and 90s, I know I'd miss it massively and be gutted if I did.

I only go home games, not in any cup scheme, as I only really enjoy the League matches. Nothing beats winning the League for me and the Chumps League comes bottom of my list of trophies to win each year; I will watch City play anywhere, but I genuinely hate it; it means nothing to me.

Mainly though, at the moment, we have the finest manager in the world, with some incredible players, playing world class footie.

For me though, next year, I am really intrigued to see if Pep can add another string to his bow (in my eyes anyway) and "rebuild".

Can he effectively replace Silva, Fernandinho, Sergio? Will he strengthen at the back? Will he sign us a Kompany-esque leader, both on and off the pitch?

All questions, I'm excited to find out about next year.
City fans are expect at hurting themselves and denying themselves joy. I understand why you focus on the league but ignoring all else is to ignore so much of football.

I think we will buy 2-3 players in the Summer as per usual. I think Pep rates Garcia as a right-sided defender and Laporte is the main left-sided defender. I think Mendy and Stones need good finishes to the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.