How are we feeling about renewals

I hope that if we can get ffp off our backs the club might freeze prices for a while. I was thinking the increases were political to keep UEFA happy.

I know for a fact this little fella never renewed....

2582.jpg

I reckon he's singing "Fuck VAR"

I find the citizens card is the best option, can go to any home game I want and occasional away when I get lucky at the supporters club... Not enjoying the Etihad experience this season at all and that's got nothing to do with results ... It feels sterile and more like a day at a theme park than a top PL club..
The football played by the lads is outstanding despite my moans on the home experience......
I guess I'm just a moaning FOC and determined not to live with the times but it's how I feel at the moment ....!

City till I die & I will renew until then. People moaning about VAR are assuming this is as good as it gets, it has to be improved & will do so when they correct the laws & bring some sense back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.