How are you getting to the Cup Final?

Train getting into Euston at 10.00. Still can't make my mind up where to go for a few drinks. Done Camden, Euston Rd area, and Harrow on previous trips.
More worried about Rags as I'm with my daughter. Previous Rags fixtures we've either driven or OSC coach, so generally avoided the knobheads.
Any suggestions?
We are drinking around Kings Cross, easy walk from Euston and easy link to Wembley.Rags likely to stay around Euston and Marylebone\Portland street as per last year.

I’ve booked the Travelodge Bicester Cherwell Valley at M40 services for tomorrow night, as my Dad is getting too old for the full day trip.

Does this police guidance mean those services will now be full of Rags? If so I’d better have a rethink.

Any advice gratefully received Blues!
No chance. Stayed last year. No Rags to be seen. I’m in Bicester town centre now. No rags here either.

Get
Train getting into Euston at 10.00. Still can't make my mind up where to go for a few drinks. Done Camden, Euston Rd area, and Harrow on previous trips.
More worried about Rags as I'm with my daughter. Previous Rags fixtures we've either driven or OSC coach, so generally avoided the knobheads.
Any suggestions?
Get off at Wembley central. All the pubs on the way to the stadium are City. There won’t be any United round there, they willl be int he pubs off Wembley way.

Driving from North Herefordshire which means mixing with the lower life forms on the M40. Why the f have we got the West end of the ground but the Eastern route. Again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.