How are you going to thank mr Barton?

I applauded him at the home game last season, when his name was read out and when he went off injured. Fantastic player for us.

what about a massive banner proclaiming he is actually John Venables.
You do the maths!

I was lucky Enoch to meet him once...nice guy. I think his only fault (if you can call it that) is staying close to the mates he had before he made it.
Re Dabo. I think you have got to ask why he attacked him. JB expected more heart and effort was my understanding. He's ex-city now so my feelings are neuteral (sp)

Freestyler said:
Lee-ManCity said:
will always respect the lad ... especially after he gave his shirt to one of my closest mates (rip) at everton when he pulled a mooney

shit, you mean the lad in the wheelchair?

i see him at alot of aways.
yeah, passed away in january :(

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TomInce93 said:
I respect Joey Barton he was quality for a time when we needed him and anyone who shows his ass to everton fans gets my respect :)

Dont forget he battered one when we played in some tournament as well
Fan was only about 12 but you know Barton is a stand up guy like that

Don't think he actually slapped the lad. It was in Bangkok, I seem to recall Dunnie stopped him then it kicked off with Dunnie and his hotel door as JB stormed off(wtf!)
The lad was 15.
And that's old enough for an Everton fan to get a hand!!!

(jk)

SWPISHOME said:
I wont boo Barton, I really liked him when he was with us (apart from the off field incidents) as he gave 110% every game, and played a big part in keeping us in the Premier League.

Wud that be the blinding of a City youth player with a lit cigar or kicking fuck out of some poor bastard at a bus stop with his drongo mates? (the off field "incidents"). Perhaps you would like to be pals with his murdering racist cnut of a brother. 2 peas out of the same pod.

You can see next years fixture list right now.

Jim White Shite Sports News said:
News Coming in of the opening Premier league fixtures for the 2010/2011 Season. Champions Chelsea start with a Away fixture at newly promoted West Brom, Whilst runners up Manchester United get Wigan at Home. But the stand out game must be Newcastle Uniteds first fixture under new Manager Mark Hughes will be his Former Club Manchester City. We now have Newly appointed Team Captain and Former City Player Joey Barton on the line....

Carl_Man_City said:
I'll clap him. Good player for us

Reasonable player in a poor team. Flawed character and a bully. I find it difficult to fathom that people will applaud this character, especially if you have seen the video of the beating him and his pals gave that guy in the street. Some people seem to find it amusing that he battered Dabo in training because they think Dabo was poo. I cant understand that either. Apparently he stuck a lit cigar into a youth players face at a christmas party, very nice. These are just the things that made the press. I will not boo him as I wouldnt waste my breath, but clap him: your avin a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.