How big is the Arsenal game!

i think as long as we keep a solid shape and try to refrain from counter-attacking too much, we have a chance of winning

arsenal will punish us if we lose the ball on a counter

hope silva is available.

Mr Rich said:
Some might say it could decide who challenges for the title.

Nah! To many games to go after wednesday! 17 games left 51 points to play for after the arsenal game. Still a long long long way to go! When there's just 5 games to go that's when its squeaky bum time!

Media will build it up, but for me just three points at stake. Depends how the rags do against Stoke but can't see them fucking that up. Interesting when we play Wolves Rags go to Spurs, Arsenal still have to go to Chelsea and Spurs and play rags at home. As previous poster said too many games left yet but will be interesting to see how we do. In my heart I think we can do them they have lost at home to West Brom and Newcastle so not as frightened of them them as I used to be. For me 3-1 win for City, Tevez hatrick to make up for the one he missed yesterday.

nothing is decided on weds...the media can write what they like...chelsea were fucked after Arsenal beat them but you can bet that if they had come back today they would be 'back on' for retaining their title again...sells newspapers.

We need to keep it tight early doors...conceding early to Arsenal could be disastrous....if we get the first goal though I can't see us losing.

waspish said:
Mr Rich said:
Some might say it could decide who challenges for the title.

Nah! To many games to go after wednesday! 17 games left 51 points to play for after the arsenal game. Still a long long long way to go! When there's just 5 games to go that's when its squeaky bum time!

I agree too long in the season left, but I think we'll lose against Arsenal, so if we do get anything I'll be dancing in the street.

This is the next big test to see if we can step up or whether we choke (like Utd, Surs at end of last season and Arsenal and Everton, this season).

By law of averages we will eventualy have to pass the test. We will need to if we are to keep ahead of Spurs for 4th.

This game if we wins it, will be a big confidence booster to our players and how far they have come up against the top teams.
Hope the ref on that day is fair, as Arse players are known to fall and groans on the ground at the slightest touch on the tip of their hairs looking for a foul.
That's why they are branded kids by you know who.

This is a massive game, any result other than a defeat will do for me.

But we are more than capable of winning this game but we will need Silva.

Its a big game for me - my 1st visit to Emirates.

I think City are the best team in the league for stifling a game and if Mancini decides a draw will do, then its quite likely it will be that. Would take 0-0 right now as being a fabulous result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.