How big is the Arsenal game!

I'm actually glad we have them away and not at home with the way our form on the road is!

Mr Rich said:
Some might say it could decide who challenges for the title.
Some might say it could decide fock all. After all, it's only one game out of 38. Even if we lose, it won't be the end of the world. Chill out, man.

Not having a go but every game these days, on here especially, is seen as MASSIVE.

Check back through the last 2 seasons and every week, whether we win, lose or draw a thread will appear saying 'next week is massive now'.

It doesn't really need stating but then it might just be me.

Either way, whatever happens against Arsenal we need to be up for Sunday, massive game that one.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Not having a go but every game these days, on here especially, is seen as MASSIVE.

Check back through the last 2 seasons and every week, whether we win, lose or draw a thread will appear saying 'next week is massive now'.

Either way, whatever happens against Arsenal we need to be up for Sunday, massive game that one.
cos City are a massive club.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

cos City are a massive club.

PMSL

When you are challenging for the title every game is massive as every point is crucial.

We have the team to get the result Arsenal have showed that they are still vulnerable against good teams Rags and spuds results tell you this.

We need to stay solid at the back and even without Silva we are capable of scoring against their defence.

Tevez missed all his chances at weekend , can't see him doing it again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.