How big is the Arsenal game!

MARK MY WORD. This is the most important fixture of us in this season. We are in top form so far, playing some attacking football( as yaya fully converted himself from CDM to CAM), getting some lucky break (deflected goals)... so this is about time we should beat GUNNERS.
besides they acted after our home defeat in a way that as if they blown us away. But i honestly feel that, result would have been totally opposite if boyata wouldn't be red carded.

Big game yes. Absolutely no fear about playing them whatsoever. They are very vulnerable at the back. Its our opportunity to be brutal and control the game in the way I believe we would have done at home if Boyata hadn't of been naive so early during the game.

Season defining game for us.
A win and the tables will be turned. We will probably become equal title favourites with the scum and that will bring some pressure with it. I believe this team will be able to cope with that pressure as the manager has been there several times before.

Only hope Silva will play as he is more crucial to us than any other player.

Our biggest game of the season by far.

Every game is a big one now regardless of whether our target is the league or top 4. Whatever the result neither target is beyond us. If we win it's 3 more points in the bag. It's going to be a tough game probably the toughest so far this season but if we are on our way to winning anything we need to be good enough to beat the likes of Arsenal.

Anyone else feel a 30 pass goal move coming from us?? would be interesting to see what the media say if we do!! i know for a fact if arsenal do it it will be the greatest goal ever scored!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.