How can people still be negative about mancini?

glen quagmire

Hanging my tea towel up for good. R.I.P GSC
I, just for the life of me can't understand, what reason certain posters still feel the need to cane bobby. I thought the general understanding was that we WERE all blues, wether crying in the stands under ball, or floating down wembley way under bobby?

The fella has delivered our first MAJOR trophy in 35 years, 3rd place in the world's hardest league, is in our hands, we have never looked more solid defensively and has proved that the big ego's in the dressing room are not bigger than the club.

What has this guy got to do to win people over? Win the prem, european cup, fa cup, cure cancer, crush the taliban, sort out the economy or maybe buy all our ST's next term?

glen quagmire said:
I, just for the life of me can't understand, what reason certain posters still feel the need to cane bobby. I thought the general understanding was that we WERE all blues, wether crying in the stands under ball, or floating down wembley way under bobby?

The fella has delivered our first MAJOR trophy in 35 years, 3rd place in the world's hardest league, is in our hands, we have never looked more solid defensively and has proved that the big ego's in the dressing room are not bigger than the club.

What has this guy got to do to win people over? Win the prem, european cup, fa cup, cure cancer, crush the taliban, sort out the economy or maybe buy all our ST's next term?

We haven't got third place yet , Glen ...

although i can see where you're comin' from !

If he doesnt do all of the above i shall bloody well write a very strong worded letter to the club, and i dont care if they dont read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I can't be arsed to dig out the actual comments but things like

"He's done good for a shit manager"

"We need Mourinho to take us to the next level"

"All he did was what I expected for spending that amount of cash"

and, to cap it all, "He should have got 1st place in the PL with what he has spent"

I find totally fucking unbelievable.

I guess it's true that some city fans aren't happy unless they are moaning.

I just wish some of those negative clowns would show some support for our most successful manager in 35 years, longer than that if you class the FA Cup as a more important trophy than the League Cup.

black mamba said:
glen quagmire said:

We haven't got third place yet , Glen ...

although i can see where you're comin' from !

He never said we had third place, he said it was in our hands, which it is, and which we should take with both hands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.