How City Can Embarrass United & Fergie

Chrispy11 said:
Forwards with pace and strength (torres) cause Vidic problems yes and that is his major weakness, no I don't rate obertan or anderson much I think Rooney is a very good player but Pele and Maradona are pretty much untouchable for me so it was always a silly comparison...

But still, go on, call me a rag.
ive just thumbed through your 44 posts and you are a rag !
now i'm gonna forward my evidence to mr de niro.

How can we embarrass them....Simple. Win something or get above them in the league.

I want that whisky nosed twat to hear the baiting he gets at the COMS when Tevez smashes in the winner..

"Not in my lifetime". You are going to regret saying that. BIG TIME.

Go for it, sorry for sharing my opinion, obviously because i'm not agreeing with you I must be a rag.

cdonny said:
Ok lets be honest here guys.

Rooney would be in. So would vidic, without a doubt. Nani, maybe a late sub off the bench. Maybe. Honestly I'd rate SWP higher. And actually I do like van der sar, but his best years are behind him. Both hart and given are better.

The better team will win but here's the best 11 individuals.

Hart/Given

Boateng Vidic Kompany Evra

Silva Toure De Jong Johnson

Tevez Rooney

Rooney? Peronally I'd play one up front and it would be Tevez. As for Vidic what I said earlier still applies, he rarely plays well against good forwards. Evra is the only one I'd have anywhere near the team

Agree with Hefner, Evra's the only one that I would take. I would have had Vidic until he turned to shit half way through the season. VDS is washed up, and anyone who would have Feltcher over any of our midfield players is unhinged.

blue dallas said:
Chrispy11 said:
Forwards with pace and strength (torres) cause Vidic problems yes and that is his major weakness, no I don't rate obertan or anderson much I think Rooney is a very good player but Pele and Maradona are pretty much untouchable for me so it was always a silly comparison...

But still, go on, call me a rag.
ive just thumbed through your 44 posts and you are a rag !
now i'm gonna forward my evidence to mr de niro.

Dont know if you are a rag or not BUT you are the strangest blue i have EVER read

Chrispy11 said:
Vidic would get into City's starting 11, as would Nani on the right wing. Most importantly a team is not about individuals as Real madrid full well know.[/quote
Not a Nani another Nani fan

Rag

vds shit
Neville Shit
Vidic shit
Rio ...shit
Evra...so so
Carrick shit
fletchet shit
nani..shit
giggs shit
rooney shit
berbatov..shit

how come with all these shit players who wouldnt get inot citys first...they beat you so many times last season and finished 18 points ahenad of you....strange for a shit team eh?

bumbles said:
vds shit
Neville Shit
Vidic shit
Rio ...shit
Evra...so so
Carrick shit
fletchet shit
nani..shit
giggs shit
rooney shit
berbatov..shit

how come with all these shit players who wouldnt get inot citys first...they beat you so many times last season and finished 18 points ahenad of you....strange for a shit team eh?

the gap was 40 points the season before. notice a trend? your lot are in dire need of new quality players to replace all the geriatrics & sicknotes but all you've managed so far are smalling & hernandez. :D

oh, and you forgot your best player - howard webb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.