How would City cope with a transfer ban?

i would refuse to release our players for international friendlies, if our squad cannot be added to, no way can we risk injuries in nothing games.
I would refuse to release our players even if we don't get a transfer ban.

Fu#k The FA they can't have it all their own way. Target us one minute and expect our player's to step up for international duties.

Noticed the rag players are dropping like flies.

I would refuse to release our players even if we don't get a transfer ban.

Fu#k The FA they can't have it all their own way. Target us one minute and expect our player's to step up for international duties.

Noticed the rag players are dropping like flies.

Completely agree

But if players aren’t available for the national team the national team can demand they don’t play the next game for their club.

Which never happens.

But if it ever did, I know who it would happen to ...

Would be ironic (for FIFA and the various other entities behind this) if the ban leads to more development for three or four of our extremely talented youngsters, leading to them earning a place in the senior squad, thus saving us significant amounts of money, and further advancing our academy (which will attract even more talented youngsters after the transfer ban)...
New FIFA rule "Academy Fair Play": Only 1 academy player is allowed to graduate to the senior team in any 3 year (rolling) period to prevent teams with the best academies from gaining an unfair advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.