How confident are you?

Be interesting to see what team he plays. Chelsea will be a tough game physically for them and I can see giggs and scholes playing in that and therefore not playing at wembley.

I expect berbatov up front with Hernandez and Valencia,Nani,carrick and Gibson in midfield.

Strong but not unbeatable.

I think if we played em ten times on the run including draws and a win on pens we would win 4 they would win 6.

Let's hope it's one of the four! They are on a good run though and momentum can be everything. We win at lpool and we go into in full of hope. Lose at lpool and doubts creep in again.

If you all City fans here do not have a winning mentality against the rags scum, how do you expect the players to have? The game is 50-50 and with our strength in depth, we should be slight favourites. Didn't we beat them home and away when they won the title? Didn't we beat them in the semi of Carling Cup 2-1 when they fielded their strongest.
Be optimistic, you are a rag twat if you feel pessimistic.
CTID!!!!

Not confident at all. They've been in complete control in the three most important competitions to them.

I'm sick to death of these "United are shit" comments.

They are a fucking good team, it is why they are going to win the league, have a chance of getting to the FA Cup final and are on course for another Champions League final.

They aren't shit in the slightest and anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously deluded.

WNRH said:

They are a fucking good team, it is why they are going to win the league, have a chance of getting to the FA Cup final and are on course for another Champions League final.

They aren't shit in the slightest and anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously deluded.

RAG!

See i can write in small white letters as well!

WNRH said:

Only if the referee gives decisions to them, they are a good team. Otherwise they are actually a shit team.

de niro said:
Very confident, this united side are the worst for decades whereas we are at our best for decades.
Only the ref can win it for them and mike Dean is usually a fair man.
City 3-0 no problem.

Is it Mike Dean? I must have missed that.

If so, thank God. He's been fair or better to us over the years.

Mrs Richfan is sat in the next room watching "Mamma Mia" and they are just playing "The Winner takes it all"; and I am very confident that will be Me,you,Mr Mancini and the players at Wembley next week.

Bring them on and lets see what they have got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.