How confident are you?

Am I right in saying Fletcher will not play. Does anyone know if he is he injured or suspended? Always seems to have a good game against us and with Rooney out I think we have a good chance of beating them.

They have other strong players and we need to watch Giggs and Scholes but if we have a look at our front 6 then I think they will be more than a little worried.

Win at Liverpool and the snowball gets bigger.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Am I right in saying Fletcher will not play. Does anyone know if he is he injured or suspended? Always seems to have a good game against us and with Rooney out I think we have a good chance of beating them.

They have other strong players and we need to watch Giggs and Scholes but if we have a look at our front 6 then I think they will be more than a little worried.

Win at Liverpool and the snowball gets bigger.

I think our time has come, this is the best opportunity we have had in years, lets attack them right from the start. We can do it blues, keep the faith, its about time we scored a last minute winner !

Let's have it right, most of their team are short of top class.

Their class players are Rooney, Berbatov, Vidic, Ferdinand and Nani.

Giggs and Scholes were obviously top class but their best days are behind them and the odd piece of brilliance doesn't make them the players they once were.

Carrick, Andersen, Gibson (LOL), Hernandez et al are merely good players who look better as they're in a team that usually wins.

Pains me to say this but Baconface is an unbelievably good manager who makes all the difference

Man for man we're better.

All this our turn stuff is bullshit, no such thing as luck.

If we believe we can win we will win.

Santiago Street . said:
Let's have it right, most of their team are short of top class.

Their class players are Rooney, Berbatov, Vidic, Ferdinand and Nani.

Giggs and Scholes were obviously top class but their best days are behind them and the odd piece of brilliance doesn't make them the players they once were.

Carrick, Andersen, Gibson (LOL), Hernandez et al are merely good players who look better as they're in a team that usually wins.

Pains me to say this but Baconface is an unbelievably good manager who makes all the difference

Man for man we're better.

All this our turn stuff is bullshit, no such thing as luck.

If we believe we can win we will win.

oh come on, they wouldn't be sitting top of the league, Champs league and FA cup favourites if they weren't man for man better.

The main thing that worries me is fergies record in semi finals, am I right in thinking that last years 1st leg is the only one he's ever lost?

Our weak spots are our full backs and they're strong points are their wingers AND full backs. Thats where our biggest problem will be, trying to stop Giggs, Valencia, Evra and Nani from supplying crosses to Berbatov and Hernandez. If we somehow shut the supply off we may have a chance.

citymad said:
oh come on, they wouldn't be sitting top of the league, Champs league and FA cup favourites if they weren't man for man better.
Why not?

The course of a season is not decided by individual ability of players, but the collective ability. It's a team game, not an individual sport.

Yes high individual ability is a pre-requisite of creating a regular trophy winning team (i don't anyone is saying they don't have that), but it's not the sole decider.

pee dubya said:
citymad said:
Why not?

The course of a season is not decided by individual ability of players, but the collective ability. It's a team game, not an individual sport.

Yes high individual ability is a pre-requisite of creating a regular trophy winning team (i don't anyone is saying they don't have that), but it's not the sole decider.

true. Plus one of the things that impresses me most about the rags is that when a fringe player comes in whether its O'Shea, Park, Anderson, Brown or Owen they invariably do a good job partly out of fear that they will never get another chance such is the high standards that baconface and his crew set. One day hopefully we will have that in ALL of our players and that they show a winning mentality approach and respect for their position in the team.

de niro said:
Very confident, this united side are the worst for decades whereas we are at our best for decades.
Only the ref can win it for them and mike Dean is usually a fair man.
City 3-0 no problem.

ah why not i go for what bill says!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.