How dangerous is the World today.

As dangerous as it was yesterday...If you could remove Islam it would be 8/10s more safe, get rid of religion altogether and we could well be in the 9/10s....Lets be clear...If you believe in a deity you are a fuckin dick, if you believe in a benevolent god....you don't own a fucking dictionary you deluded ****
Russia have invaded a democratic state in Europe, and every other country from Japan to Australia (as well as the UK, US and EU) is upping their situation in the China Sea as China makes aggressive noises towards Taiwan, the worlds leading and unique producer of advanced semiconductors that are vital irreplacable components for everything from Airplanes to Cars, to laptops, mobile phones, AI and datacentre computers. For historical reasons, Taiwan is nominally called Taiwan ROC (Republic Of China). But it has operated as an independant democracy since the 80's/90's, and with every year the population become more and more inclined to forge ahead as a fully independant democracy. The Chinese Communist influence over Taiwan is dwindling - giving China a very serious strategic headache. Much bigger than Russia's "problem" with not having control over Crimea.

Action against Taiwan would leave western democracies with a simple choice - abandon another democratic state, and give China almost total control over advanced chip manufacture. Most Western Govts would engage militarily to defend Taiwan. That makes this threat massive, bigger than anything I have seen in my lifetime. And it makes Crimea / Ukraine in a different light, that China goaded Russia into busying themselves, and us, by invading a democracy linked to NATO / the EU, in order that the CCP could focus solely on Taiwan.

Removing Islam is something CCP would like. Which tells you quite clearly, it would make no difference whatsoever to the threat the West is facing.

It seems to be a sad fact voters in Western Democracies always pick the wrong thing to worry about.

Don’t worry, Liz Truss says the world is a safer place with Trump in the White House.

Don’t worry, Liz Truss says the world is a safer place with Trump in the White House.
I saw an interview with Donald Trump recently and he said he was the first American President not to start a war in the last 50 years. I don't know if that is true as I tend to ignore politics.
I have absolutely zero interest in politics.
Perhaps someone could enlighten.

The Outback in Australia is quite dangerous. And Death Valley in the US is...deadly. The Goyt Valley is relatively safe, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.