How did you come to join BM?

CTID1988 said:
A bloke told me about it at Middlesborough away i think, when we got battered 8-1. From then i used Bluemoon for around a year for city news etc without joining til one day i bit the bullet and signed up.
I will never ever forgive the bloke who told me about it

Sorry about that but you did throw up on my shoes.

Signed up just before (or maybe just after) the 2-0 game at St James' in your title winning season. Wanted to offer my best wishes for the rest of the season and congratulate you on everything that had happened up to that point.

Got to like the place quite a bit and found myself becoming addicted to off topic/The Cellar which is a great way to talk bollocks (a big hobby of mine) and while away those long boring hours in the office!

Probably a bit weird spending so much time on another teams forum but i dont really come here to talk about football (have enough places for that) it's the irreverent shite i enjoy posting and reading. Really is a great place not sure how i would get through the day at work now without at least having a quick read so i just try to not get in the way too much and not to upset anybody.

Cunts x

some city fans were attacked on a tram in Gelsenkirchen. I translated the police report and put it on BM.
What went wrong that i´m still here????

I heard it was a type of dating service, like Plenty of Fish, but without the exclusivity.
To be fair, I have had a number of hook-ups from here , with varying degrees of success and consequences. But considering I make Corky's Landlady look like Michelle Pffeifer, it's all good :-)

I had known about it for a while as I was a member of Blueview, that shut down so naturally came here. Nothing interesting or great but love the fact I have made many friends off of here who let me bother them even though i am a wanker

Ammy said:
To be fair, I have had a number of hook-ups from here , with varying degrees of success and consequences.

To be fair Ammy, your two most disappointing, unfulfilling and meaningless encounters still await you.
I'll see if AntiUnited is up for the next get together and you can tick us both off your bucket list of 'Things I Won't be Doing Again In This Lifetime Or The Next'.

someone told me about it and once I had a nosey I was hooked. Just lurked and read for quite a few years and only started posting a few months ago. The Cellar is a mine of information on any subject and the entertainment is endless. There are a lot of intelligent, knowledgeable folk on here keep it up guys and gals :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.