How did you come to join BM?

Ammy said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ammy said:
To be fair, I have had a number of hook-ups from here , with varying degrees of success and consequences.

To be fair Ammy, your two most disappointing, unfulfilling and meaningless encounters still await you.
I'll see if AntiUnited is up for the next get together and you can tick us both off your bucket list of 'Things I Won't be Doing Again In This Lifetime Or The Next'.

I've got a spare 10 mins next week, I could probably fit you both in...
if you could stretch it to 12 minutes then im free

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
Following on from De Niro's post about Ric, i've gotta say that if the site was mine, i'd charge the fucking lot of you.

So you do have a fucking agenda - Moomba just knew you had.
Could I claim a discount seeing as I'm not really here half the fucking time?

That not wasting any time on me is working a treat for you I see.

Something you want to tell me?

I wasn't going to bother, but seeing as you insist on an overdue reality check, you are a bit of a clown who thinks he knows what posters are really thinking as opposed to what they post, you have never got anything right on here ever to the best of my knowledge, and you are a sorry dullard with no sense of humour whatsoever.
Now either toddle off back upstairs where your stupidity goes largely unnoticed or pm me, so you don't bore the rest of the Cellar into a coma.
But then you knew I was thinking that already, didn't you?

Ha ha.

Not sure whats got up your arse the last couple of days. Don't think we've ever had a discussion before then.

But I've obviously upset you so sorry about that. I'll take care not to call Jose a **** in future if it offends you so much.

I used to go on MCIVTA but the website updates changed to a newsletter and they kept getting the lyrics to the songs wrong, so I was looking for another site.

In the meantime I was looking for a recipe to make oven bottom muffins and 'that thread' came up in the search. That folks, is the truth.

I was on bbc 606 , that was ending & I think someone posted a link or info about bm ..the first time i really thought oh shit i am,addicted to bm was during the madness that was kakawatch.

mackenzie said:
I started a similar thread a few years back and it was interesting to read the replies. Thought I'd do it again simply because there are so many more posters now.

I joined back in 2003 because we'd been beaten badly and I just wanted to find some like minded Blues to talk to/slash my wrists with. I don't know why but I typed in 'Bluemoon' and found a website,
I got chatting to a lad in a pub in cheetham hill and he spoke to me about it

That lad was Sam white aka GSC r.i.p fella.

I was on another site and used to just lurk on here to get some different City info, then i discovered Off Topic/The Cellar and decided to join the cunts.

BWTAC said:
I was on another site and used to just lurk on here to get some different City info, then i discovered Off Topic/The Cellar and decided to join the cunts.

Mrs BWTAC said that your joining the forum also coincided with your increased gambling, chronic alcoholism and spiralling drug use.
Why she holds me responsible for this is anyone's guess.

I was on ManCityForum for a few years and used to lurk/post Bluemoon under a different username. When Ric needed some technical help, I volunteered and haven't been able to escape since.

BWTAC said:

Mrs BWTAC said that your joining the forum also coincided with your increased gambling, chronic alcoholism and spiralling drug use.
Why she holds me responsible for this is anyone's guess.

Indeed, you have been a steadying influence on me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.