How did you feel when the Champion's League theme played?

Major goosebumps!

A little annoying that they played it 10 minutes before the teams came out as well. Probably some UEFA rule but they should have waited until the proper one.

Turn your speakers down a little!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErOejvk0k2I[/youtube]

Overwhelmed with emotion. I had a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes I felt that proud! Haha! :-)

If you look at the welcome to manchester flag, it goes under level two. Considering that was the first time it had got that far back, we on row aa were to busy grabbing the flag to notice the music. What an idiot i feel like now!

It was great to hear it, mind you it has been a long time since we were in the top competition. I remember my dad taking me to ferenbache game at home in 68 and telling me to watch out for turks carring big knives..... was a. bit w.orried sat in platt .lane next to a bloke with a beard.... turns out he was from gorton lol

Abide With Me at the cup final after a thirty year wait was the dog's nads. CL theme is shit in comparison.
Showing my age?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.