How did you feel when the Champion's League theme played?

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Lump in throat, eyes welling up, goosebumps, the lot.
I was at the Fenerbahce game all those years ago and didn't then think for one minute that I would have to wait so long to see us back at the top table.

What made my night was the 'LASAGNE' banner in the CB Stand. I've always thought that it sounds more like that than 'the champions'. Seems I'm not the only one.

Ha ha ha. Brilliant. I didn't click that was what it was about, even though that's what I sing.

My spine was tingling and I had a big cheesy smile on my face that I couldn't get rid of.

My chest swelled with pride, my eyes moistened with the thrill and emotion of it all, and I played a little game of pocket billiards.

LASAGNE!

I have to confess that me and my mate were making jokes about that big sheet football they were billowing on the centre circle. How it resembled our wive's reaction at home to a dutch oven.

Maybe I'm of a generation where that music doesn't seem as significant. It's just a bit of gloss around the packaging of the Champions LEague product.

I noticed the fast replacement of balls when it went out, a champions league thing no doubt. It was all so new I thought we could play our joker and people would start throwing buckets of water at our players as they went forward.

Didsbury Dave said:
It was all so new I thought we could play our joker and people would start throwing buckets of water at our players as they went forward.

Stewart Hall would make a great CL commentator wouldn't he, I can just hear him now, collapsing in gales of uncontrollable laughter as Drogba falls over yet again.

Mugatu said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It was all so new I thought we could play our joker and people would start throwing buckets of water at our players as they went forward.

Stewart Hall would make a great CL commentator wouldn't he, I can just hear him now, collapsing in gales of uncontrollable laughter as Drogba falls over yet again.

I think that would make the champions league brilliant. "It's a Knockout (after the group stages)"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.