How do I get out of this without faking my own death?

SteWadda

The Mrs asked me if I wanted to come to her mates, husband’s birthday party. I don't know either of them but said yeah ok. I assumed it would be a house party so £20 tops to buy some beer.

Then I find out it's in some bar so it's going to be a bit more expensive but still didn't mind as it's a night out.

Now it's a fucking fancy dress party. Who the fuck has a fancy dress party for their 30th?

1. I don't want to go to a fancy dress party
2. I don't want to go to a party with the type of people who would have a fancy dress party for their 30th.

The Mrs has got a costume and is insisting I have to go now. Also been a bit naughty recently so have to stay in her good book.

Just don't go and say you went as the invisible man !

and yes I want to know why you have been a naughty boy, are you a maths teacher ?

I fucking hate fancy dress shit I also hate not knowing anyone at parties. This sounds like a fucking ball ache. Say work need you ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.