How do I get out of this without faking my own death?

Pigeonho said:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THAT WAS NAUGHTY?

It involved lots and lots of beer and a woman’s lips that might have accidentally touched mine.
That's the lips on her face BTW<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:17 pm --<br /><br />
another generation said:
What costume has your missus chosen?

Wonder Woman

Forced Fancy Dress, nothing worse. You have my sympathy. I fear you are in a no win situation, if you don't dress up you face the possibility of an argument with a cucumber with mascara streaming down it's face in the taxi home. Good luck.

If you have to go and dress up use the ole failsafe costume.

Blues-Brothers_1660615c.jpg

I will take her to the party. I have always wanted to go to a Fancy Dress Party dressed as Adam and the Ants.

I think you are going to have to go if you value your relationship.

On a side note i'm actually looking forward to the next crisis in my life (in a morbid way) so the good folks on here can advise me how to get through it!

SteWadda said:
The Mrs asked me if I wanted to come to her mates, husband’s birthday party. I don't know either of them but said yeah ok. I assumed it would be a house party so £20 tops to buy some beer.

Then I find out it's in some bar so it's going to be a bit more expensive but still didn't mind as it's a night out.

Now it's a fucking fancy dress party. Who the fuck has a fancy dress party for their 30th?

1. I don't want to go to a fancy dress party
2. I don't want to go to a party with the type of people who would have a fancy dress party for their 30th.

The Mrs has got a costume and is insisting I have to go now. Also been a bit naughty recently so have to stay in her good book.

Cracked me up :)

SWP's back said:
I love fancy dress.

I get the gladiator costume out.

That's quite possibly the gayest thing I ever heard.

There used to be a pic on here of Simon Le Tom and Philbo dressed as gladiators and they looked well light in the loafers.

SteWadda said:
Pigeonho said:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THAT WAS NAUGHTY?

It involved lots and lots of beer and a woman’s lips that might have accidentally touched mine.
That's the lips on her face BTW

-- Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:17 pm --

another generation said:
What costume has your missus chosen?

Wonder Woman

You owe her big time Ste.

And she's dressing as Wonder Woman eh? I would say she's chosen that particular outfit knowing she'll get looks from other men, specifically to make you feel jealous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.