How do I get out of this without faking my own death?

Mark - TheBlue said:
I fucking hate fancy dress shit I also hate not knowing anyone at parties. This sounds like a fucking ball ache. Say work need you ?

I feel exactly the same. Just going to the party when it wasn't fancy dress was a ball ache.

No chance of using work as an excuse. I've never had to work a Saturday, never mind a Saturday night.

Fact is Ste, if you are in the doghouse, you have no chance of getting out of this one bruv.

Swallow your pride, get an outfit and go to the party. Who knows, you might even enjoy yourself and would probably earn you brownie-points to boot.

It's a win-win if you go.

I was going out with a mate last Thursday, which Mrs Flash was aware of and had been arranged a couple of weeks beforehand. Two hours before I'm due to meet up, she text me saying "If I didn't want you to go out tonight, would you still go?". Now normally, I'd probably have kicked off about it but instead, I replied saying it was a bit shitty to cancel so late, but if she didn't want me to go then I wouldn't. Her response? No, that's okay, was just checking. Result: In the good books and got me some lovin' on returning home from a top night out.

Moral: It pays to show the woman in your life that you're thinking of her.

I was once set up regarding fancy dress do,local boozer at home organised party for charity,my ticket says at 8 n fancy dress,everyone else's says 7 (didn't mention fancy dress) so I turn up in fancy dress n everyone else there before me.

As others have said,go mate get in good books just get hammered

Sellotape a condom to your nose.

When asked what you are supposed to be just reply 'fuck nose'

Why not go as a celebrity couple? Fred and Rose West or Moira Hindley and Ian Brady?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.