How do we combat th Hamburg Drum & Megaphone!!

allan harper said:
kippax88 said:
a few fans braught megaphones in europe to eastlands this year they are easily drowned out even when we had 20 k lol

i was lookng on youtube and hamburg fans sing a song duno what itt is but they all sit down or crouch singing summit then jump up lol and bounce looked funny

"what the fkcin hell is that?!?!" lol

Is it "jump up, if you love Hamburg"

lol its on like 24 seconds in this & 50 odd and 4 minutes odd lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKru0ZDJos&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKru0ZD ... re=related</a>

wilf9 said:
One of the Hamburg Fans posted on another of my threads, That they hope to Bring a Drum and a Megaphone !!! I expect the Drum to be allowed in, But what about the megaphone How do we drown that out !!!!!

Answers on a post card please :)
Bagpipes?you cant beat the massed pipers.Brings a tear to my eye

exileindevon said:
dannybcity said:
Just chant 'the next person to use a megaphone is gay", then point and laugh when he does. He won't do it again.
die folgende Person, zum eines Megaphons zu benutzen ist homosexuell hope tis is of some help chaps

HAHAHA that would be the funniest thing ever to happen at a football game. It should be sang in really camp German accents aswell!

dannybcity said:
exileindevon said:
dannybcity said:
Just chant 'the next person to use a megaphone is gay", then point and laugh when he does. He won't do it again.
die folgende Person, zum eines Megaphons zu benutzen ist homosexuell hope tis is of some help chaps

HAHAHA that would be the funniest thing ever to happen at a football game. It should be sang in really camp German accents aswell!
looking at it i think you could fit it in with the tune to the red flag,cant remember its proper title

onemanband2.jpg

wilf9 said:
One of the Hamburg Fans posted on another of my threads, That they hope to Bring a Drum and a Megaphone !!! I expect the Drum to be allowed in, But what about the megaphone How do we drown that out !!!!!

Jesus, some of you lot over-react about everything. First Hamburg fans buying your £5 tickets and now this.

Seriously. Get outside into the sunnnnnshiiiiiiine. Get some air. :-p

bluejase said:
we just stand there laughing at them because they're such poor fans, they have too use drums and megaphones ;)

I see poor fans as being those fans who have the knack of going quiet when they're behind and then suddenly pipe up when they score.

Happens alot with English fans, ironically... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.