How do we combat th Hamburg Drum & Megaphone!!

The away fans in Europe have been first class at COMS this season. Even PSG were top-drawer (apart from the Fascist rent-a-mob in the top corner with the French flags).

My only concern is that should we get to Istanbul, our fans will be out-sung by the opposition big time. Boro fans were completely out-sung in the Uefa Cup Final a few years back and Rangers fans were poor compared to Zenit's mass bouncing at COMS last season.

The English/British fan would never adopt a song which involves linking arms with your neighbour and swaying from side to side or bouncing. It's a shame but I have to say that IMHO English fans are second best to foreigners when it comes to generating atmosphere inside the stadiums.

SHALL LA LALALALALALALALALAL CIIIIIIIITY CIIIIIITY SHAL LAALLALAL LALALALAL CIIIIIIITY CIIITY

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iaggQ2Ew-M&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iaggQ2E ... re=related</a>

im on that video lol on left with no top on wavin me scarf :D was fckin leather lol

ill never forget at old trafford last season. The bagpipes came out of the tunnel at the start of the game to pay respect, but then you just heard "bluemoon" echo around the stadium at serious volume, drowning everything else out... you want to combat there drums? sing then

MattRGF said:
wilf9 said:
One of the Hamburg Fans posted on another of my threads, That they hope to Bring a Drum and a Megaphone !!! I expect the Drum to be allowed in, But what about the megaphone How do we drown that out !!!!!

Jesus, some of you lot over-react about everything. First Hamburg fans buying your £5 tickets and now this.

Seriously. Get outside into the sunnnnnshiiiiiiine. Get some air. :-p

God I set this thread up as a bit of fun, Im not over reacting. Don't you lot have any sense of humour lol. ?????????

u can shove ur fckin drums up ur ass! ur cn shove u fckin drums up ur arse! shove ur fckin drums shove ur fckin drums shove u fckin drums up ur ass SIDE WAYS!

i think just for this one game it would be brilliant if city came out to right here right now or something by oasis or atleast play that and bluemoon two mins before kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.