How do we convince Bernardo to stay here forever?

I’ve said it before, build him an indoor beach than can simulate different weathers…to keep his Miss happy. Can always avoid the snow/rain

Let him and his wife live in Spain and fly him home for the matches. Win Win
Ive often wondered if we should have a training ground in Seville or elsewhere in the Costa del Sol. Two hour flight and players have a life more akin to what they are used to. Maybe between November and February in Spain and the rest of the time in Manchester.

Similarly for Newcastle. They may struggle to attract players. They could relocate the training ground to the south coast.

Ive often wondered if we should have a training ground in Seville or elsewhere in the Costa del Sol. Two hour flight and players have a life more akin to what they are used to. Maybe between November and February in Spain and the rest of the time in Manchester.

Similarly for Newcastle. They may struggle to attract players. They could relocate the training ground to the south coast.
Newcastle HAVE A TRAINING GROUND…..WTF

I feel quite smug with my bit of itk back in July/August when I said I got told he'd be staying when rumours were surfacing he was off.

He is unplayable at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.