How do we convince Bernardo to stay here forever?

With the amount of rain that has fallen this week, there’s no chance. Never mind the cold, wind, etc. And there’s still 2 weeks to go until Winter officialy starts for 3 months. Even I’m thinking of f*cking off to a warmer climate.

1639010958027.jpeg

As the OP says, if we want Bernardo to stay at City ‘forever’, we need to organise a collection, and collect enough money to get Bernardo…..

Get him a dog that doesn't mind Manc weather.
He already has a dog but it doesn’t like going for walks, prefers to stay in. He bought it in Portugal so it probably doesn’t like our weather. There’s a really good vid on YouTube about Bernie and his dog walking exploits.

He already has a dog but it doesn’t like going for walks, prefers to stay in. He bought it in Portugal so it probably doesn’t like our weather. There’s a really good vid on YouTube about Bernie and his dog walking exploits.
I know pal, that's why I said it.
I've seen the vid with his Frenchie called John :-)

1639082193909.jpeg

The difference in lifestyle from Portugal & Monaco to Manchester is immeasurable. Money will always be important for a professional footballer, but for Bernardo being with his family and spending quality time outdoors with his family and friends in a warm climate is just as important, if not more so. Saying that, any player who signs for City knows they are going to live in a wet and cold climate for at least 6 months of the year in MCR.
weather is just an excuse. Actually, I think Bernaldo wants a more tactical position. get more chances to touch the ball, not always just run and defend. He is a genius when he controls the ball. why treat him like a defender midfielder, What a waste!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.