How do we convince Bernardo to stay here forever?

2 years ago i was saying to my mates if he carries on like he was he would be at the same level as kompany , silva and aguero.......most of my mate were like yeahhhh...maybe and dismissed it.
he is absolutely mint and when hes on top of his game he impossible to play against

Get him to like Holland's meat pies the way David Silva got addicted to apple crumble & custard.

2 years ago i was saying to my mates if he carries on like he was he would be at the same level as kompany , silva and aguero.......most of my mate were like yeahhhh...maybe and dismissed it.
he is absolutely mint and when hes on top of his game he impossible to play against
Get him a statue now

The difference in lifestyle from Portugal & Monaco to Manchester is immeasurable. Money will always be important for a professional footballer, but for Bernardo being with his family and spending quality time outdoors with his family and friends in a warm climate is just as important, if not more so. Saying that, any player who signs for City knows they are going to live in a wet and cold climate for at least 6 months of the year in MCR.
Now there's a thought .........................
An extension at the Academy. A huge covered area with high temperatures, a simulated beach and crashing waves, A block of apartments with a pool and bar in the middle of it. Sun lamps, beach chairs and shades and heaps of family accommodation Perhaps somewhere for the oversease players to entertain their partners.

Global warming is the key to keep Bernie . We need Greta to shut the fuck up and the Sheikh needs to sell more oil !
Bernie's Girlfriend seems to wear bikinis for 95% of her day , well her Instagram page seems to suggest that, so we have to get the climate above this 1.5 degrees that they went on about in Glasgow the other week. get Manchester on the map as a holiday destination and we may keep Bernie !

Global warming is the key to keep Bernie . We need Greta to shut the fuck up and the Sheikh needs to sell more oil !
Bernie's Girlfriend seems to wear bikinis for 95% of her day , well her Instagram page seems to suggest that, so we have to get the climate above this 1.5 degrees that they went on about in Glasgow the other week. get Manchester on the map as a holiday destination and we may keep Bernie !
He needs to get a Manc girlfriend like Vinny did!

Surely there’s an ACTUAL good looking slapper somewhere in Manc that can sort him???

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.