How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

Imagine you are a billionaire, with plans to build a new factory to make widgets.

Where do you build it?

The UK, with an internal market of 60 million and labour shortages. Any imported workers need visas, which may or may not be granted,

or

The EU, with an internal market of 500 million and freedom of movement, allowing you to attract workers from 27 countries with virtually zero bureaucracy.

Tough choice, isn't it?

Imagine you are a billionaire, with plans to build a new factory to make widgets.

Where do you build it?

The UK, with an internal market of 60 million and labour shortages. Any imported workers need visas, which may or may not be granted,

or

The EU, with an internal market of 500 million and freedom of movement, allowing you to attract workers from 27 countries with virtually zero bureaucracy.

Tough choice, isn't it?
Ah, but will they be happy widgets?

If there were ever any doubt that all leave voters were racist and stupid then I think that clears it up. If we can't rejoin there should at least be an option for us as individuals to opt to be EU citizens. A simple ID card or purple passport could be used for shopping discounts and to use EU citizen lanes at ferry / airports. Why should all of us suffer because 30% of the country are idiots?

Last edited:
If there were ever any doubt that all leave voters were racist and stupid then I think that clears it up. If we can't rejoin there should at least be an option for us as individuals to opt to be EU citizens. A simple I'd card or purple passport could be used for shopping discounts and to use EU citizen lanes at ferry / airports. Why should all of us suffer because 30% of the country are idiots?
You didn’t watch it, did you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.